Backyard Products is a nationally based company. We’ve been America’s #1 backyard builder since 1975, ...
Backyard Products is a nationally based company. We’ve been America’s #1 backyard builder since 1975, providing quality sheds, play sets, studios, gazebos, and fencing. We partner with many of the largest national retailers to offer our installed products across the country.
Job Summary: The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for a variety of activities that support customer service, sales and management of the organization. This role is responsible for: providing excellent customer service, data entry, communication to customers and management, completing inventory and ensuring completeness of day-to-day tasks.
Scope and Dimension: Deliver and maintain an exceptional customer experience. Responsible for tasks to support: sales, inventory, recruiting, scheduling and organizational communication. Handles large volume of varied tasks and projects, often with tight deadlines.
Key Responsibilities: (Other duties as assigned)
· Deliver a consistently exceptional level of customer service to customers, contractors and team members.
· Serve as main point of contact for all incoming phone calls and walk-in traffic.
· Data entry and data management within sales database.
· Process sales and inventory documents such as (but not limited to): work orders and purchase orders.
· Assist with inventory, schedules, adjustments, and tracking.
· Load and unload product using a forklift or other equipment.
· Administrative functions such as: email, filing, faxing.
· Project work and errands as assigned.Minimum Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED with 0-2 years of relevant experience, or equivalent.
• Efficient scheduling experience.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
(Preferred proficiency with Sales Force)
Competitive total compensation package including health benefits, vacation time, and personal time
Background check and drug screen required
This position does not have any supervisory or leadership responsibilities.
Operates in a professional office environment as well as within a manufacturing environment subject to inside environmental conditions and noise. Often required to sit, use repetitive hand motion, hear, listen, talk, stand, and walk. Often required to climb stairs, reach overhead, pull, push, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Habits That Drive Success:
Total Quality Management
Manage the Numbers
Speed, Execution, Simplicity
People Make It Happen
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this hob. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.