At RingCentral we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, you'll know ...
At RingCentral we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, you'll know our culture inside and out.
Why is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think, better).
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can teach you the RingCentral-way what we can't teach are drive and a passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) YOU HAVE A COMPETITIVE EDGE AND LIKE TO WIN . Here, you'll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it's a great way to experience the way we work.
2) HYPER-GROWTH, FOR YOU AND YOUR CAREER. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) MENTORS WHO ARE IN IT FOR YOU. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
EARLY INTERN APPLICATION DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 9,2020
FINAL INTERN APPLICATION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 1, 2020
- Work with product groups to develop a deep understanding of their work
- Develop presentations to explain important legal initiatives involving our product teams
- Work with other legal groups in the department to understand different stakeholder needs with respect to how our products function
- Participate in legal and product planning meetings
- Research various subjects to support RingCentral's global product and regulatory initiatives
- Communicate effectively with other teams or management
- A writing or presentation sample
• Full-time or Part-time internship [10-week internship]
• Must be available to start around January 25, 2021