Datawallet is seeking a Privacy Legal Intern to support the firm with analyses related to updates on i...
Datawallet is seeking a Privacy Legal Intern to support the firm with analyses related to updates on international data privacy regulations, from US laws such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) to Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), South Africa’s Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI), and more. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in applying their legal skills within a tech startup and experiencing how one’s research is turned into products used by some of the largest firms in the world.
- Support by researching latest developments related to data privacy regulations.
- Assist with creation of content to address key questions by clients (in-depth analysis, short form blog posts, breakdowns, case studies, etc.).
- Engage with clients related to legal questions in prospecting, on-boarding, and deployment processes.
- Assist with product feedback process - developing questionnaires, collecting feedback and analyzing responses to help optimize data privacy compliance products.
- Be at the intersection of technology and regulation and shape how new data privacy laws are implemented across industries